REOPENING CENTRAL UNITED FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP – April, 2021
In this phase of reopening our church for worship we are able to welcome people in the church building limited to 15% of our seating capacity per room and subject to social distancing and health guidelines.
We ask that you continue to enjoy the live streaming of our worship service online in the comfort of your home if any of the following apply to you.
- If you are not feeling well.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19.
- If you have any pre-existing health concerns in relation to Covid 19.
- If you are not yet comfortable with the thought of getting together in a group setting.
For those of you who choose to attend, we look forward to being together.
Please expect the following:
- Expect to enter and exit only through the front door.
- Expect to wear a mask during your time inside the church building. Please bring your own.
- Expect to be directed to a seat. We need to fill and empty the church in an organized manner to maintain physical distancing. Only family members and/or members of your agreed upon “social circle” will be allowed to sit together without the constraints of physical distancing.
- Expect that there will be no congregational singing.
- Expect to take your jacket, purse, and personal items with you to your seat as we want to avoid a pile-up at the coat rack.
- Expect to arrive early for two reasons.
1. The live stream starts at 9:45 and we ask there to be minimal noise in the sanctuary at that point.
2. It will take longer than usual to seat people.
- Expect there will be no children’s church at this time and the nursery room will be closed.
- Expect that you will be asked to maintain appropriate physical distancing while on the church property.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we endeavor to work together to make our worship both safe and meaningful during this unusual time.